12 July 2014

Hair Routine

Hi guys- Long time no blog! I haven't used this in sooooo long because I've either been busy or I couldn't be bothered to write anything- but hopefully I'll be using this quite a bit now :)

I thought I'd do a post on what I do with my hair- It's really difficult and it's frizzy and thick, so this is what I use to make it look presentable(ish)


Washing my hair- At the moment I am using dove damage solutions intensive repair shampoo and conditioner- I don't really stick to one shampoo and conditioner which I probably should do but this is what I'm using at the moments and I haven't had any problems with it- If you're expecting it to transform your hair, you will be disappointed- but I think for the price it's really good

After washing- I towel dry my hair and then I use the and 5 squirts of the TRESemmé 7 day smooth heat activated treatment along with the TRESemmé heat protection shine spray, I haven't been using these for very long but they are really good! I wouldn't reccomend them unless like me you have thick frizzy hair- I think if you already have shiny smooth hair 1- you don't need them, and 2- they will just make your hair really greasy and you'll have to wash it all the time. So yeah. Don't even go there. But anyway- for me they work so well! The 7 day smooth one is meant to last up to 7 days and while I wouldn't go that far- It does last between washes. After I use these 2 products I brush through my hair while it's still wet and then blow dry it if I can be bothered.

Styling- I straighten from my parting to about 2 inches down my hair with GHDs, which may seem weird- but I curl the rest of my hair and if I leave the top bit it just goes frizzy and looks bad, and if I straighten all of it before I curl it, it falls really fast and looks straight by the end of the day. I curl the rest with my Babyliss curling wand (I've had it for ages and couldn't find the exact one- but this one looks the same- if not nicer :( ), after I've curled each section I pin it to my head with bobby pins and leave it to set like that for about 20 minutes, just to make it really curly so it stays like that for longer. After I take it down, it's like ringlets but after about half an hour and after brushing it, it calms down and looks decent! (If I didn't explain that last bit well- I have a better explanation HERE from last year)

And here is what my hair looks like during and after curling it



So that's it hope you enjoyed it
Rebecca
x

No comments :

Post a Comment