25 May 2013

30 Day shred!

Hi, recently I've been trying the 30 day shred and I'm on day 9 currently, and I thought I'd do a review of how it's been going so far incase you're interested in losing weight.
If you want to know what it is, there is a description and reviews on Amazon HERE and if you want to watch it for free on youtube click HERE


I would definitely recommend this if you want to lose weight for any reason, and are determined to do so, I find it hard to motivate myself to work out, but I found it quite easy to do this every day so far (well, not easy, but I have done it everyday and that's got to count for something!), it's really encouraging and even though it's tough, you feel motivated to carry on and not to stop.
On day 1, I stopped quite a lot, but I paused it and carried on when I felt like I could move again, and thankfully, over the next few days, I was able to build up  my endurance and now I'm at the point where I don't need to stop at all! I'm very impressed by it, and while I don't feel like I can move up to level 2 yet, I feel like I'm getting fitter and stronger, and I've also lost a bit of weight so I'm really happy with it. If you have any questions or anything, comment below :)
Also, if you want to lose weight but don't want to put much effort into it, really just don't bother! :p

Rebecca
x

No comments :

Post a Comment