01 May 2013

Glossybox April Review


Hey up! I thought I'd do a review for the April Glossybox, I know it's a bit late but I wanted to test out all of the products properly before I wrote a review.
If you don't know already, Glossybox is a monthly beauty box that contains five beauty products that are sent to your house each month, the box costs £10 and there is a £2.95 delivery charge (don't quote me on that, I'm not sure it's accurate :p), the products are mostly sample size, sometimes with full sized items aswell, and I think this box is the best I've got yet, so here we go! :)




This is what the box looked like this month, the packaging is always amazing and I keep the ribbons that come with the box for my hair because I like to dress like a five year old



My favourite product this month was instantly my Essie nailvarnish in Rosebowl, it's so much nicer than it looks on the picture and I love it! They're usually £7.99 so I was chuffed with it, it dries quickly, is bright after 2 coats, and the brush is big and flat so you end up with smooth nails, I only put it on today so time will tell if it lasts for a long time, but so far it's great!


My next favourite thing was the nip and fab body butter in mango, and it basically smells incredible and it's so moisturising it's mad, it's the best body butter I've tried and if it wasn't so expensive (£9.95 for 200ml) I'd be buying it again, but for the meantime, it's brilliant!


Then I got the sleek blusher inSuede, I love sleek, so I was happy to see it in the box, but I don't wear blusher becasue my face is blushed enough as it is! Since it's so dark though, I've been using it as a bronzer, it's a nice colour for bronzing if you're super pale like me, so I've found a good use for it, the only problem I have with it is it's so hard to open so that's why there are nail marks in it from when I've forced it open and my nails have sort of skidded over the blusher oops- Blusher is £4.49
To get 20% off sleek products until 7th May use the code Glossybox2013 at the checkout

I got this Aderma lip balm too in the box, it's usually £7.95 a tube, which I think is rediculous since it's only diddy, but it seems to work alright I guess, I don't really have much to say about this!

Lastly, I got the So Elixer Yves Rocher eau de Parfum, this smells really nice, but it doesn't last as long as I'd hoped, it's a shame you can't smell things through screens so you probably have no idea what this smells like, but it's really sweet and is a lovely daytime scent, it's £44 for 50ml
For £5 off when you spend over £35 and free postage on Yves Rocher use the code 5GLOSSYR35 before 15th May
And I think that's it! Hope you've enjoyed this post, feel free to use the codes for sleek/Yves Rocher and I hope you think about getting a glossybox in the future, I think they're really worth it and they're so cute, it's like a cute present every month! (that you've payed for, but whatever)
Rebecca
x




No comments :

Post a Comment