05 May 2013

Things I want

Hi people, I thought I'd share a list basically of the clothes and everything else that I want at the moment and probably won't end up getting, enjoy!
Mint green jumper- Topshop
Shirt- Topshop


Poloneck jumper- Topshop (I kind of like topshop if you hadn't guessed)
 Adorable Mickey Mouse jumper- ARK clothing, I would have bought this already but they don't have it in my size atm :( *crying*

Lilac rose headband- Crown and Glory (I NEED this!)
Leigh jeans- Topshop (I really want some roll ups atm)

Polo neck dress- Topshop (dayum I like topshop)

Stripe tshirt-ASOS (in the sale for £9 woooo)

Green skater dress- Asos
Beanie- New Look
Cake stand- Cath Kidston (I really want this for my room like a pretty shelf like people have on instagram, I don't know if that's weird but I like that idea)
Apocalips lipgloss-Rimmel, I've heard really good stuff about this, that it sets like a lipstick, which is the only kind of gloss I like the sound of


So erm does anyone want to give me like £200 so I can get all this stuff? No? Alright then :(
Rebecca
x

No comments :

Post a Comment