19 May 2013

Glossybox 2nd Year Anniversary May Review

Hi, I recently got the latest glossybox, and was happy to see that there were 4 full sized products in there whereas you'd usually get one or two, and the products are quite good :)


This is this months box, also apart from the 5 products there are some mini pink files, which are a bit rubbish really... :p


This is the Paul Mitchell shine spray which I've used quite a bit, it does make your hair look really shiny and nice, but I can't see it lasting very long, so for value for money, I don't think I'm going to get it again (£18.95 full size)

This is the collection/collection 2000 liquid liner, which I'd say is just as good as the other liquid liners I use by barry M and Revlon, so it's really good value for money at £2.99!


This is the Jelly Pong Pong Fairy lashes mascara (I just love the name it's hilarious), I didn't really like this mascara much, it's alright but it doesn't really do as much as you would hope for £15! I think when it comes to mascara- cheap is the way forward!

This is the headline colours nail varnish in Poolside Party- I discovered this brand a couple of months ago through Millie Mackintosh from MIC as she was talking about it on her blog or website or something, but I didn't buy any of them because they're £9 and I was a bit skeptical, but the colour is incredible! I've needed a new blue like this for a while now so this is pretty much perfect, the colour is strong and lasts for ages, and is nice and shiny. I can't praise this enough- Go and get it now!


This is the BM/Beautiful movements primer, which apparently you can mix with conclealer, foundation, eyeshadows, bronzer and other things to create different products, I've never had a primer before so Ican't compare it to anything else, but it makes your face feel lovely and smooth, I'm not sure that it makes your foundation last longer, but I'll probably go out and buy a cheaper primer after I've used this up (The full size costs £20)

And that's all for now- It's still on sale and it's a good box, well worth the money!

Rebecca
x

No comments :

Post a Comment