26 May 2013

Wavy Hair Tutorial

Heyyyy, so this is basically how I do my hair!
 Firstly, this is what I use, I use hair grips (bobby pins), heat protector spray from GHD, and at the moment I'm using Paul Mitchell shine spray, and of course, a hair wand, I'm using babyliss curling wand, oh and some gross big hair that needs sorting out- check!
After I've sprayed my hair with heat spray and shine spray, and the wand is heated to as hot as it will go, I twist a small section of my hair round the top of the wand and hold it for about 8-10 seconds, and repeat with the next section. Then I wrap the 1st section round one of my fingers and pin it to my head, and repeat this. The reason I do 2 sections at once, is that if you touch your hair as soon as it's been curled, it hurts and burns you, and that is rubbish.

Once you've done all of your hair, you should have hair like off of old women. Then wait around 10-20 minutes before taking all the pins out and then if you like, pull a stupid face. Brush the curls out and they will all sort of cling together in waves hopefully! If they go all flyaway-ee, smooth it down with your hands, and there you have it!

Look, curly, wow. For me, this lasts until I wash it, but I guess it depends on your hair as to how it stays.
Rebecca
x



No comments :

Post a Comment