14 August 2014

Body Shop Haul

I went to a body shop party a few weeks ago and got a few things so I thought I'd show you what I got


I got these oils (not the oil burner), they're £4.00 each, I got the Lavender, Aloe and soft linen and Green tea and lemon, my favourite is definitely the lavender, I just love lavender and I think it's really calming so I've used quite a bit of this, my 2nd favourite is the Green tea and lemon and I don't really like the aloe and soft linen- you can definitely get the lavender cheaper from ebay and you can probably find similar ones of the others too- I really like burning oils though as they're much stronger than candles and disperse the smell better- I just put a few drops with some water in my oil burner with a tealight underneath to make the water and oil evaporate, I will definitely be getting more lavender when I use this up- but I'll probably get a cheaper one from ebay or amazon instead, even though the packaging might not be as cute *sad smiley*

 I got this facial brush to help with cleansing- it's meant to be used either with cleansers, washes or exfoliators to cleanse deeper- I found it was quite hard to use and scratchy- it was a good size, but I don't know how effective it is- an electrical one would be much better and I don't bother using this as I just found it a bit of a pain, you might like it I don't know- but I just found it a bit awkward

 When I got this- I thought 'where the hell am I going to wear that'- it's the colour crush eyeshadow in be my clementine and it's quite a bright orange in the packaging- orange is meant to make blue eyes look bluer and make them 'pop' more and I agree that it does actually, so that's why I got it, when I tried it on- I thought it actually looked really pretty, it's quite shimmery and looks like it has gold or pink or something in it which makes it really wearable, I love wearing it all over my eyelids with a brown in the crease and outer corner, it's really pigmented, the only issue I have with it is that it doesn't last that long even with primer underneath so you have to reapply it (which I really can't be bothered with) but I'm actually pretty happy with it and I have been wearing it a lot


That was all I got- I didn't get much, but I thought I'd share it anyway

Rebecca




No comments :

Post a Comment