01 August 2014

Charity Shop Haul

Recently- I've been charity shop shopping (or thrifting) in Stone and Nantwich (In Staffordshire) and I bought a few things so I thought I'd do a haul on what I got
If you're thinking- ew gross! Then I hope I can change your mind, you can get some great bargains (and who doesn't love a good bargain) and you can simultaneously give money to charity! It takes a lot of concentration and effort, and most of the stuff in there is just weird and not exactly on trend, and it might not smell the best, but sometimes you will come across stuff that is genuinely nice, stuff that you would have happily paid more for in a shop, so it really is worth it in my opinion!


I only got 2 things from Nantwich- both tops- but I've got rid of one already because I didn't notice until I got home but it had loads of little holes at the bottom of the top where a belt had obviously been, so that wasn't a good start! (top tip: if you're going charity shopping- check closely to make sure there are no holes or small marks that you may have missed...)


The second top I got, may or may not be DKNY- i say this because the label has been cut out and I'm not sure if it's a knock off or not, probably is but anyway it's cute and it was only £1



From Stone I got a few things, the first thing was this New Look PU skirt- which is brand new with the label, it was £4 (originally £18), and I think in winter with a PU jacket it will look really cute (okay maybe cute is the wrong word... but it will look badass)
 The I got this YSL Pour Homme (which I believe is their 'cheaper' line) top from the mens section- it's small so it's slightly oversized but I really like the colours and it'll be nice for when I can't be bothered to look good (all the time then), and I think it was £4 (I apologise for the creases but I couldn't be bothered to iron it just for a picture)





I got two Jigsaw skirts as well- I've since been on the website and the pencil skirts range from £65-£98, they both look hardly worn and the darker one in particular feels really nice. They were both £6 each which is a massive discount considering they feel almost like new- they also had a Jigsaw dress and two Reiss dresses  (all of which I imagine would have been well over £100 new), but they didn't fit me or look right unfortunately... why anyone would donate them all rather than selling them is crazy, I suppose they just must be a very generous person!

Rebecca
x

No comments :

Post a Comment